Monday, May 08, 2006

Too late...

Is it getting better?
Or do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you now..
If you've got someone to blame..
You said one love..
One life..
When it's one need..
In the night..
One love we get to share it..
It leaves you baby,if you don't care for it.
Did I disappoint you?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love..
And you want me to go without..
Well it's too late tonight,
to drag the past out into the light..
We're one, but we're not the same.
We get to carry each other..
Carry each other..
..One

Did I ask too much?
More than a lot..
You gave me nothing now..It's all I got..
We're one, but we're not the same,
Well, we hurt each other, and we're doing it again..

3 comments:

sasha said...

Ι need a painkiller now...

LuiLox said...

Summer rain dripping down your face again
Summer rain, praying someone feels the same
Take the pain killer, cycle on your bicycle
Leave all this misery behind

Unknown said...

I ride on my bicycle, i ride,
thinking of you..